5th March 2023 9am
£30 EARLY BIRD ENTRY – Save up to £6 – Register before midnight on 28 August to receive your discounted entry.
£34 UKA affiliated Athletes (for runners affiliated to Welsh, England, Scotland & NI Athletics)
£36 Unaffiliated Athletes (for runners not affiliated to an athletics club)
What’s included in your registration fee
- A posted race pack including race information, running number and timing chip.
- A bespoke, unique medal and t-shirt (to be collected upon completing the race).
- Access to training advice and support via the event website and e-newsletters.
- Water stations along the route.
- Real-time results
Terms of Participation
- Participants must be 17 years of age or older on the day of the event
- When registering all participants must agree to our full terms and conditions.
- Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Admiral City of Newport Half Marathon/St David’s Hospice Care or other St David’s Hospice Care events.
- Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the publicised transfer deadline.
- Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website.
- Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Participants must be fit to run and free from injury.
- Participants who have not completed 9 miles of the course within 3 hours may be directed along a slightly different route using pavements – but will still be allowed to complete the course.